söndag 1 mars 2015

CHEERY LYNN'S GOT A DESIGN TEAM CALL THAT ENDS TODAY

I just found out that Cheery Lynn - the company with the fantastic dies - has got a Design Team Call - that ends today, the 1st of March 2015

A crafty friend recommended me to apply with my card, on which I've used the fabulous wing die (B359).


Unfortunately I cannot get a better lighting late at night... But here's the compleate card...



Here are a close up picture - just so you can see the colours a little better:



So, with this card - where I started using the wing die, I'm hoping to be part of a creative design team :). I'm happy to do tutorials, which I post on youtube.
It would also be a great challenge and opportunity to make use of the many Cheery Lynn dies that I've already got in my stash :).

For the one, not knowing about my channel, that has got over 10 000 followers, one can follow this link :-). I'm also happy to pin my crafts on Pintrest :).

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed... :).

Here's a selection of crafty art pieces - where I've used dies from Cheery Lynn:



Here's a cone angel - with a so called faux metal technique... I've used the honeycomb die to make a net pattern underneath the aluminium tape.


Here are a couple of big die cuts from Cheery Lynn.


I've die cut some butterflies to pimp this paper lantern...




A paper fan...


I've used the left over pieces from a die cut honeycomb net, to make the body for the steampunk owl :).




The honeycomb net - together with some corrugated paper and big roses sure makes my day :).



White on white cards are fun to make... :).


1 kommentar: