tisdag 7 augusti 2018

CREALIES - MUG TO GO - GUEST DESIGNER

A Swedish version further down... 

I have the honour to be a guest designer for Crealies again, and I'm so happy for that :).

This time I've made a big card or perhaps a page for an art journal, with some bits & pieces stamps, a mug to go dies and a decorettes die - that I've used to make a stencil with.



You can see the whole process further down, in a video tutorial.

BITS & PIECES STAMPS
I started off stamping the background paper with some green and black ink.




DECORETTES DIE
I made a big template out of the decorettes die only circles.
I brushed the background with some grey ink and a blending brush.

MUG TO GO DIES
I die cut the mug pieces out of white paper and coloured them in with the same inks and blending brushes. I also did some stamping on the inner piece of the mug.

The greeting is from a set of several greeting stamps.




Here's the video tutorial:




And here are the products that I've used:

     

  

 






Jag har äran att vara gästdesigner åt Crealies igen. Och jag är så glad för det :).


Den här gången har jag gjort ett stort kort - eller kanske en sida till en art journal (konstjournal), med både bits & pieces-stämplar och några stansmallar. Jag har även gjort en egen schablon, med en decorettes-stansmall (only circles).

Du kan se hela processen i en videohandledning här nedanför...

STÄMPLAR
Jag stämplade bakgrundspapperet med både grönt och svart bläck.
Jag färgade sedan in bakgrunden med grått bläck, genom cirkelschablonen, med infärgningspenslar.

STANSMALLAR
Jag stansade ut delarna till mug to go-muggen ur vitt papper och färgade sedan in dem med bläck.

Hälsningsstämpeln ingår i ett set med andra hälsningsstämplar.

Här är handledningsvideon.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar