lördag 5 november 2016

ETT VITT STAFFLIKORT ÅT VILDA STAMPS

I'm really fond of making all white cards. It challenges me, both when it comes to decorations and when it comes to keeping my fingers clean during the whole process :). I don't always succeed, but then I challenge myself further and put a flower or another kind of a decoration over it :).

I've used an English Christmas stamp that I've designed for Vilda Stamps: When you stop believing in Santa, you get socks for Christmas. (V804 Engelska jultexter)

 



I've also used some really beautiful dies from CreaLies (leaves 38).


The sock stamps are from Vilda Stamps (V830 Julstrumpor med tillbehör). I've stamped it in black on white paper and added some Stickles on them to give them texture :).




Here you can see the beautiful corner die cut that I made with a corner stitch die from CreaLies (corners with stitch (28)). I think it adds a nice touch to the project :).
The wonderful snowflake circle die cut comes from Precious Marieke. I've die cut it out of fun foam and it got worped when I used a heat tool over it. It definitely gives it character :).


Here's one of the now stamps for fall 2016, at Vilda Stamps. It's included in a set with another Merry Christmas text stamp (V852). I've stamped it on a piece of white paper and die cut a fabulous label (Spellbinders - fancy tags 2).

1 kommentar: