lördag 14 september 2019

A GEL PLATE MINI ALBUM WITH QUOTES FROM AALL & CREATE

Here's a pretty happy looking mini album that I've created for Aall & Create.
I prefer using smooth cardstock (Neenah classic crest A4 paper, or white stamping card) or white tags from Ranger.


I've made the pages with various gel plates from Ranger, acrylic paints a brayer and home made stamps where I've used dies to cut out shapes out of fun foam. I've also used some "furniture paws" (möbeltassar), string and bubble wrap.

Here you can see the furniture paws to the left...  I really love using fun foam stamps because it means that I don't have to worry about breaking up the process with cleaning my tools.


Here you can see the album from the front.


I've made quite a few pages that I've bound in an easy fashion with paper hinges. You can see binding process in the video in the end of this blog post.
I've used a small, round gel plate to create to print some colour to the background. The gel plate can be found in a set of three gel plates from Ranger.



Stamps from Aall & Create:
#155 - Love Birds - Olga Heldwein
#10 - Autour de Mwa

I've also used some home made stamps:
feather (sketchy feathers - Uniquely creative)
flower (large stems - Sizzix)
furniture paws (möbeltassar)
love (Dixi Craft)
left over squares (Cutting die textures - Carabelle Studio)


On these pages there's a whole lot going on. Sometimes it is fun to go all in and to see what the outcome might be.


The big mama of a stencil - #77 - Sunflower power - by Olga Heldwein is hiding in the background. And the "go to" stamp set #200 - Hope - by Tracy Evans has got quite a few lovely flower and text stamps.


I also made use of a sturdy cardboard roll, bubble wrap and a big leaf stamp (large stems - Sizzix).


I believe that that this double page - together with the front and back cover are my favourites in this album. I don't know that it is, but the colours "speak" to me. You might be able to see them a little bit better in the video below.


I used the texts from the stamp set #199 Eclectic stems by Tracy Evans togheter with a star stamp (scribble star - uniquely creative).


Here's a different colour palette...
You can also see yet another big flower stamp (large stem - sizzix).


On this double spread I've used most of the previous items.


And the same thing goes for this spread.


Here you can see the front and back - together with the spine, that I've used stencil #13 by Bipasha BK for.


One can also create fun effects with string wrapped around cardboard.
I also made use of the stamp set #140 Doodled blooms by Tracy Evans.


Here's a tutorial of how I bound it all together.

1 kommentar: