söndag 27 oktober 2019

DOG TOY HUG ART JOURNAL PAGE

I fell in love with the sad, but cute looking dog toy and I really wanted to surround him by love with the lovely hearts.
On this spread, I've combined a few new and old stamps from  Aall & Create. You can find most of them in my webshop Sari's stamping studio.

Jag blev kär i det ledsna, men söta kramdjuret och valde att kombinera både nya och gamla stämplar från Aall & Create. 


I started off by cleaning my gel plate with the left over paints, and came up with this pastelly background.
#260 squares (by Tracy Evans)

I stamped a few of the squares on to the page with similar colours of Archival ink.

Bakgrunden kom fram genom att jag gjorde ren en geléplatta. Det blir ju alltid kvar en massa färg från föregående projekt, och jag tänkte att det var värt att testa om det gick att lyfta upp något med ett tunt lager färg. 



Sometimes when you don't know what to say... 
#249 dog toys (by Janet Klein)
#155 love birds (by Olga Heldwein)
#233 ... (by ARTIST)

I split up the quote, in order to have it on both pages and I coloured the dog toy with water colours.

Jag valde att dela upp citatet och sprida ut det över två sidor. 


Here you can see al the stamp sets that I've used for this page. 


And here's a final picture of the spread :).


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar