söndag 11 augusti 2019

ART JOURNALSIDA MED KING MORTIMER FRÅN AALL & CREATE

Here's an art journal page with stamps from Aall & Create, by Olga Heldwein.



I made a gel plate background with big bubble wrap bubbles. I love the texture it gives and I wanted to create something that stands out against the bubbles.

 

So I combined it with the skull and crown from #66 King Mortimer (Olga Heldwein).


And strips of  #139 in the cinema (Olga Heldwein), together with a a bottle with the text "happy accidents" from stamp set #65 the discovery (Aida Domicie).



I've covered the bottle with some glossy glue.


The pattern that the big bubbled bubble wrap gives, was a happy accident. This is what was left on the gel plate, after having made a coulple of prints.


I also found a lovely text about inner beauty, in a stamp set #64 curiosity (Aida Domicie).
Inner beauty is way more important than whatever you can see outside.
In order to create some height to the page, I've used small 3D foam pads to fasten the skull and the cwown.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar