lördag 17 augusti 2019

CHEEKY AND SASSY DOG BY AALL & CREATE

Dont' you just love this funny dog, by Olga Heldwein? I really like the cheeky face and sort of sassy attitude :). All the stamps come from Aall & Create.

Den här hunden kan man ju inte låta bli att vara kär i :). Jag bara älskar dennes uppnosiga attityd :).


I've used the following items. / Jag har använt följande produkter:
#101 Furry friends by Olga Heldwein
#199 Eclectic stems by Tracy Evans (both the flower and the text stamp)
#10 single dog die

I started of making a gel plate print. I believe this is something that has been left over on the gel plate and really took me by surprise. I just couldn't get rid of it.
I like to work on thick gel plates (set of 3) like the ones from Ranger ink. I used the smaller rectangle to create this print.

Jag tror att det här papperet är något som blivit kvar på plattan. Det var inget jag planerade att göra, men slutresultatet överraskade och fick mig att nyttja det till det här kortet.
Jag tycker om att jobba med tjocka gel-plattor, från Ranger ink. Jag nyttjade den mindre rektangeln för att skapa det här trycket (ingår i 3-packet). 




I also stamped a flower on other gel plate printed papers and fussy cut them and glued them on to the pink paper, where I'd also stamped the flower.
It's nice to have a small pair of scissors when you are fussy cutting. I like this one from Nellie Snellen.

Jag stämplade en blomma på det rosa papperet och några gel plate-tryckta papper. Jag klippte ut detaljerna och limmade fast på det rosa papperet.
Om du villa ha en bra sax för detaljklippning, så finns det en käck liten rackare från Nellie Snellen.


I kept the card pretty simple, because I wanted the dog and the colours to speak for themselves. I stamped the quote Create your own magic twice - just to create some more interest to the page :).

Jag lät kortet vara relativt enkelt, för att låta hunden och färgerna tala för sig själva. Jag stämplade en text två gånger, för att skapa lite mera intresse. 


I added some cheese cloth and washi tape, to give the dog a surface to stand on.

Men för att busa till det lite, limmade jag fast ostduk och washitejp, för att skapa illusionen av mark som hunden kan stå på. 


I really love playing with gel plates and just learning new things every time.

Jag tokgillar att leka med gel-plattor och lära mig nya saker varje gång. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar