söndag 29 december 2019

ART JOURNAL WITH LADYBUGS / MED NYCKELPIGOR FROM/FRÅN AALL & CREATE

It's time for the final art journal spread for the year of 2019. I've gone all in with the lovely ladybugs from AALL & Create :).



The ladybugs come in a big stamp - called #161 Ladybug, designed by Tracy Evans.



I'm making my art journal spreads in Dyalog books, and on this particular spread, I made use of left over acrylic paints from a gelli plate. I lucked out with the grey and pink scheme and could easily continue adding some visual texture with both stencils and stamps.

I really love the various sizes of circles in the stencil #39 Lotsa dots stencil (made by Autour de Mwa). It is a very popular stencil, so it's often out of stock. So if you're really in to dots, you should check in its big brother... #87 Totally Dotty (Autour de Mwa).
I've also incorporated two other stencils, #59 Weathered tiles (Autour de Mwa) and #13 (Dashes and dots) (Bipasha BK).

 

 

I've brushed in the colours from Versafine Clair ink pads - with wonderful blending brushes from Nellie Snellen.

 

The big ladybug stamp set also includes a lot of texture and funky texts. Here I've made use of the saying: Do small things with great passion.

I also stamped the phrase "Stand out from the crowd". That stamp can be found in stamp set #44 (Stand out), designed by Tracy Evans.




I coloured the ladybugs in with some acrylic paints and finished them off with some golden acrylic shimmer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar