tisdag 23 juli 2019

MINI ART JOURNAL FOR AALL & CREATE

I've made a mini art journal for Aall & Create using a whole lot of their flower themed stamps. I've also used some stencils to create som funky backgrounds. 



I started creating some background pages with a gelli print plate, acrylic paints, stencils and stamps.
I've used the Lotsa dots stencil.



I focused on flowers and sentiments in this mini album.
You can find these wonderful lollipop flowers in the stampset #199 (Eclectic stems).
The texts (Today is a new beginning and Be the change that makes a difference) comes from stampset #213 (Flourishing vase).


I stamped the gorgeous lollipop flowers on the pattern paper and then continued colouring them in, with distress inks.



I've stamped the saying "Today is a new beginning" with pastel inks (Distress inks), just to let you see them a little bit.


I made the album in a Cinch. 


Here's the first page, inside the mini album.


Here you can get a sneak peek at the other pages in the album.



I made a background paper with two stencils (Parched earth #69, and Sunflower power #77) and that wonderful Bouquet border stamp #162.



I stamped the flower on the paper and then again, on another piece of paper, where I continued colouring it in with distress inks.
I fussy cut it and glued it to the paper.
The sentiment "Believe in yourself" can be found in stampset #200 (Hope).
Here you can also see parts of the grungyness on the edges, that I've gotten from stamp set #10.



Here's a pretty colourful page with a wonderful flower.
I've brushed on some pink ink through a Flower Bouquet stencil (#73).


I continued stamping with the big frame stamp from stamp set #159 (XXX), which is one of my favourite stamp sets from Aaal & Create :). I've also stamped a part of another stamp in pink ink (#202 Gears and elements)



I stamped the flower on a gel plate created page with lots of acrylic paints. I continued colouring it in with distress inks and added on some stickles to givet some extra sparkle.

You can find both the flower and the text stamp: Don't let someone dull your sparkle simply because it's shining in their eyes in the same stamp set #195 Flowers and gears.



On this page I'm combining both a flower and some cog wheels. You can find the flower in the same stamp set that I've mentioned before, #199 (Eclectic stems). The text It's your time to bloom comes from another stamp set: #140 Doodled blooms, where you also can find the same flower, but in a different size :).


You can find the text stamp "Take each day one step at a time" in the stamp set #199 (Eclectic stems).

I've brushed on some green ink, through a cog wheel stencil (Steam cogs #71) as well as stamped a part of the Gears & Elements border stamp #202.


I've also made use of the wonderful texture stamp from stamp set #198 Voyager. I stamped it a couple of times to make the pattern a bit bigger :).



Here's an in-between page, that I'm planning on keeping as it is, just because I find it so beautiful :).




Here's something to break off the flowery theme. I love the colour combo of yellow red and teal - that turns a bit green :).
I've used the Paris stencil #83.


Here you can see the wonderful tree trunks from the stencil Wood pile #63.



Here's the final page...
I kept it a bit simpler this time...


There's a hint of green through a Diamond life stencil #10. I stamped the flower vase on top of that and coloured in the flowers and the vase with distress inks. The quote stamp "Today is a new beginning" comes from the same stamp set :).
I've also used the stem parts of some flower stamps to create a bit of texture on the edges... Hope #200. Tracy Evans has been clever enough to incorporate some words on the stems :)... Dream and Imagine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar